Armies on Parade 2022: Sisters of Silence

 


Hi everyone! As I have done most years since starting my hobby Instagram, I've entered Armies on Parade this year. This entry was with the Sisters of Sigmar/ Talons of the Emperor. Unfortunately, there was no real centralised in-person competition this year, but I was lucky enough to pick up a judge's award for my efforts. As many have asked, I thought this would be a good place to post some more photos including a bunch of work-in-project ones. Thanks for reading and all your support; feel free to check out more of my work on Instagram @theempyrean_ 

Humble beginnings on my desk

Fitting some pieces together, building with foam and using the bases to measure space.

First things glued into space, drawing space for where the models will go.

Cutting the Zone Mortalis tiles into place.

Messily filling the gaps with plaster

After texturing the board with texture paste, I took it out to prime.

Primed and ready to paint. The painting process was fairly simple--just loaded up spray bottles with watered down inks and paints and went for it.

And...complete!

Kharon Pattern Acquisitor

Prosecutor

Probably my favourite photo from the bunch--notice the Assassin lurking in the background.

The three Custodian Guard in my army holding the palace gates.

The second of the Prosecutor Squads.

Vigilator Squad.

Aphone and her Raptor Guard.

Jenetia Krole, the Soulless Queen. More on her here!









Comments

Popular Posts