Welcome to the Empyrean


Storytelling, conversions and paintings in the 41st Millennium and the Mortal Realms

So, I finally decided to set up a blog, where I hope to post conversion ideas, unboxings, battle reports, lore and general stuff that just doesn't fit in the Instagram and/or Twitter formats. But for those of you that don't know me, I'm James/ theempyrean_, a Warhammer modeller and painter who is known for converting his miniatures in bizarre ways. Most of you that do know me likely know me from my Instagram account (@theempyrean_) or perhaps my Armies on Parade displays at Warhammer World. Speaking of which, I've posted a few below as a kind of introduction to some of my recent work!

2/3 of a cabinet!
From top to bottom, you can find my Idoneth Deepkin display board and my Genestealer Cult Armies on Parade board. They'll both be in the Warhammer World Exhibition Hall until January.

They had to clarify about the whale being a toy to discourage 3rd party minis

The story of which I will endeavour to upload here sometime!

So, that'll be it for now. Thanks for checking out my blog. For more frequent updates on my hobby progress, follow me on Instagram @theempyrean_ and Twitter @theempyrean__ !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts